Pose To What? Pose To What?

BLACKNESS

Oh yeh, that's pretty annoying! You could try just putting a plain white box on a new layer behind everything else.

Sebrat responds:

If you view it in popup mode it is all good

500k crazyness 500k crazyness

STUPID

This animation is really stupid. But I love it with all my heart!

Also, it goes black, etc. because of Newground's Ajax image viewer shamozzle.

Sebrat responds:

Wow.. whats an Ajax image viewer shamozzle? Sounds cool.

And yea.. Its a bit hard to have a narrative when my teacher gave us such random sound files heheh. SO CRAZYNESS ALL THE WAY!

Googie Googie

POWER

Woo! Seb has the POWER over his animations again!!!

Hey there brother....

Too bad I have no control over the previous responses by the impostor... but at least he was polite...

MIGHTY MIGHTY!

Employee of the Month. Employee of the Month.

PLAGARISM

So, great animation, except that the fucking dick that posted this is NOT THE PERSON WHO MADE IT, and it was POSTED WITHOUT PERMISSION.

( this animation is actually made by sebastianberto.newgrounds.com / sebrat.deviantart.com )

Sebrat responds:

Thanks so much man. I am so glad the issue was dealt with quickly.

Cigarette Cigarette

Awsome.

Fred Jones Part II, please! :)

Pretty please. Man this kicks ass.

Where's My Lemon Where's My Lemon

Not bad, not bad at all.

Yep. I liked this... a bit of a ripoff of the "Parsnips-a-Plenty" Homestarrunner animation, right down to the duel with the scene missing, but enjoyable nontheless.

drunkin-russian responds:

dude, that animation was a rip-off of the western classics, the "scene missing" thing was a real story about a first time movie shooter who shot a scene and lost the film, he didnt want production to go to waste so he slid a text slide saying "scene missing"

Fill 'er Up Fill 'er Up

Yeah...

I like this... nicely Lyncian. The soundtrack works well.

Santa Sells Out Santa Sells Out

This was great

Really lovely animation and design, obviously well thought out. I loved the character design - really cool, funny caractures. Good work.